Monday, January 10, 2011

Grandmothers Flower Garden


my oh my

i can not believe it i have not been on my Blog or this long been very busy and perhaps maybe a little to much depression , but life must go on so here i am back to blogging .

first i want to share my latest i was going to make a whole Quilt with those little Hexagons

but i got sick of it it's not the individual Blocks it; the whole thing when you have to put it together so i made a Table Cloth for my Cocktail Table got it out of my System on to the next thing which will be a Mystery Quilt from Bonnie Hunter

3 comments:

genuine_pills said...

Well, nice that your back into blogging. It is amazing that we have the internet to share our thoughts. Much so exciting about using the net is there are lots of money with just a single affiliate program

Renate Bischoff said...

That are beautiful flowers.
Renate

andrea said...

this quilt is so beautiful. is this hard to do? i really admire your work. i hope you could share your future work with us. love your ideas
silver necklace